Sunday, January 15, 2012

404 - The requested webpage was not found


For the past few months, I have been thinking about writing...not actually writing
mind you... but definitely thinking about it.  In fact, thinking about it so much that after months of deliberations, I have decided to start a blog.  

Considering my ADD and limited writing skills, a blog seemed to be the most accessible of the different modes of writing.   Mind you, I said I started a blog, I’m not really blogging yet - more like a runner slowly stretching prior to a race or a golfer deliberating a green before a put - but I have started a blog (which is really more like a page a day calendar for drinkers and since I’m currently on my cleansing a blog about drinking seemed like the perfect thing to do) and I am thinking about writing on the aforementioned blog.

Which brings me here.  Advertising the blog where I do not currently write.  Most likely you received a cryptic email from me directing you to a blog with a name that
makes no sense and where there is not really any writing.   Were I you - I would be
very annoyed, like clicking a broken link on a web page then floating in limbo
between different sites until you reach the inevitable 404 message, but fear not -
for soon, oh so very soon, something will happen....film at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment: