Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day...Yeah, whatever





I, personally have nothing to do tonight, save for listening to Adele’s
“Someone Like You” on repeat for 6 hours straight.
Well, at least I’m not bitter...




Sure, I was thinking of going out solo on Valentine’s Day, but...I’m not really
clear on the details of the most recent restraining order against me.

In any event, I might just stay in and have a cocktail, or twelve...




The Historical Inebriant:  Broken Effin Heart Cocktail




Ingredients 

  • 1 ounce Effin Vodka 
  • 1 ounce Chambord 
  • 2 ounces Fresh Orange juice 
  • 1 splash of Grenadine 
  • Fresh strawberry to garnish 

Directions 

Place all of the ingredients, except for the strawberry, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
Garnish the drink with strawberry and then serve immediately.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment: