Sunday, October 28, 2012

A country split down the middle, debate continues...






Shaken or stirred? With the release of Skyfall the debate heats up once again. While I remain steadfastly on the sidelines of this one (I also drink vodka, not gin martinis), I came across a site today that I thought I might share.

Drink Spirits.com has a podcast on the subject. The series, called Happy Hour Podcast, covers cocktail making. How cool is it to be in you car, on the way to your favorite bar, listening and gaining advice on what you should be trying once you get there.

To listen to the shaken/stirred debate podcast follow the link:
http://www.drinkspirits.com/podcast/ShakenorStirredMartiniShowKPAM.mp3

Make sure you check out the site as well.  Liquor reviews and more podcasts abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment: